Sunday, May 20, 2012

Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake

Dear All,

Eggless Chocolate Truffle Cake, Visit paritaskitchen.blogspot.com for recipe!

Hope you all had a great and relaxing weekend. It had been a long time since I made a chocolate cake so thought of making my most favorite cake ever Chocolate Truffle Cake! Doubled the recipe of Eggless Chocolate Cake filled and frosted with homemade chocolate ganache!

The cake turned out to be fantastic! Chocolate ganache filling was simply perfect, not too sweet and not too bitter! I personally love to warm up the cake for few seconds in microwave and have with a BIG scoop of vanilla ice cream!! YUMMMM!!!


Want a slice?
Chocolate Ganache Cake, visit paritaskitchen.blogspot.com for the recipe!


For the recipe, follow my eggless chocolate cake recipe just double all the ingredients to get 8 inch cake

For Chocolate Ganache I followed the recipe from here, the recipe adds flavored liquor but I have not added any.

Once ganache is ready put it in fridge overnight for setting before using it on the cake. Refrigeration will cause ganache to become quite thick and makes it easy for spreading on the cake and piping.

Once filled and frosted the cake with ganache again pop the cake into fridge for atleast couple of hours for setting, remove the cake half an hour before serving.


Chocolate Truffle Cake, visit paritaskitchen.blogspot.com for the recipe!


Hope you guys liked the cake and if in case of any doubts or queries do post below.
Until next time, tc!

Love,


39 comments:

  1. Parita, you made this cake??? It looks so neat!! And yummy offcourse... I so wanna eat it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely frosting with chocolate ganache. The only frosting I like, loved those floral whirls on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...Parita...please stop making such posts! I'm surely gone drool and create floods...LOL
    U r the Nigella Lawson of the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow such a lovely cake..lov ur creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely cake. very beautiful and perfectly done frosting.loved the cute flowers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat a gorgeous and yummy cake,wish to have a slice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome cake Parita. love this glossy ganache.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow cakes looks awesome and sure will melt inside the mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg Parita you are a genius......absolutely loved the cake, sure I am gonna try it soon :)
    thanks for the eggless recipes

    ReplyDelete
  10. absolutely loved your cake......thanks for the eggless recipes
    You are a genius :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. absolutely loved it...I am also a big fan of chocolate ganache...BTw what kind of nozzle you have used to decorate the top Parita? really looking beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome decoration...loved it yummyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Instead of flavored liquor, what have you used for ganache?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Parita you are really excellent in baking and hearty wishes for your creativity in cake n bake...
    Ez Cookbook
    http://www.ezcookbook.net/

    ReplyDelete
  15. yummy Pari.......I loved the icing pattern, how did you do it ??

    ReplyDelete
  16. this looks awesome parita...sooo beautiful ni m sure yummmyyyyyy..
    http://megaliving.net/

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow wow wow! how did u make the roses on top? so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow Pari.. You're a Pro.. I was too much into baking almost 6 months back - lost interest completely now.. Will have to start again!!! No doubt, I am following you..

    Do check out my blog if you are interested in nail polishes and support if you like it

    http://addictedtonailpaints.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi parita the cake looks delicious and perfectly done. Glad to follow you do visit my blog in your free time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. looks drop dead gorgeous...i wish I could bake even half as good as you!
    just love your work!

    I'm following you..Check out my blog too if you like: http://theduskyindianbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is such a beautiful cake.....:worship:
    I wish I can take this out of the laptop and eat up completely :(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cake looks awesome !!
    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness Pari.. I am getting hungerpangs now.. This looks heavenly..


    I will try this sometime..


    Dipti

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks delish :) I'm an amateur cook.. will definitely take tips from your recipes for baking cakes..

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow.. looks sooooooooo creamy and yummy.. you've a lovely space.. glad to follow you.. pls visit and join in my space:)
    http://indiantastyfoodrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pari it looks so delicious, I made a truffle cake for my kids birthday, it doesn't look so beautiful as yours is, I haven't posted it yet, I made it eggless too.., adapted from Mary berry's recipe..

    ReplyDelete
  27. looks soooooooooooooooo yummy

    ReplyDelete
  28. wow you are so talented very nice and unique blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. You need to show how you decorate these! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my kitchen. Please feel free to pen down your suggestions and comments. If you have any questions or queries please email me at paritasworld@gmail.com or leave a comment. I will try to answer it as soon as possible. Hope you enjoyed your visit here :)