1. A2ZVegetarianCuisine - Sadhna & Muskaan 2. HealthNut - Yasmeen 3. PlantainLeaf - Rekha 4. HomeCookReceipes - Lavi 5. 4th Sense Samayal - Nithya 6. Dishes from My Kitchen - Pavithra 7. My Experience with Cooking - Pooja
Pls accept the award and pass on the kreativity!
- Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C.
- Roll out the pastry puff into 1/4 inch thick circles of your desired size.
- Leaving 1 inch space from the corners, spread the finely chopped apples.
- Fold in the sides over lapping each other.
- Generously drizzle brown sugar and butter on the apples.
- Bake them for 20 to 25 mins until lightly browned.
- Serve them warm with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.