Sunday, July 11, 2010

Show Me Your Creations......A new feature at Parita's World

Dear All,

First let me start by thanking each and everyone of my blogger buddies and my readers for their constant motivation and support without which Parita's World would not have survived. I am truly blessed with blogger buddies and readers who take effort to send me me their  feedback after they have tried a recipe from Parita's World. I am sure every blogger will agree that receiving a feedback from your fellow readers about one of the dish they have tried is one of the most happiest and inspiring moments. 

To continue this trend and to inspire everyone out there I am starting a new section called "Show Me Your Creations" on my blog where I will post pictures of the dishes sent by you tried from my blog. I would request each and every reader of my blog to share your experiences whenever you try a recipe from my blog. You can email me at paritashah26@gmail.com with your experiences and I will post the picture of your creations on my blog. You dont need to be a blogger for this, even if you have adapted any of my recipe I would love to share your version with everyone. Your feedback is very important. You can also shoot me an email with your suggestions and I would love to hear from you! 

I hope you all will share your experiences with everyone and continue to give your love and support!

Love

28 comments:

  1. Sure will try to be within the first few to send in ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice add-on to your blog..all the best..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice feature Pari. Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful theme...keep up ur awesome work Parita..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great going sweety.. Gonna love this section for sure. Will try out something soon and send you the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pari,
    Very good event. I will definitely try to participate. I just wanted to know the last date! or its always on event in your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good event and perfect for receiving feedback too. Happy hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow...very interesting feature...Will be sending my entries soon dear. Happy blogging...!

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting new concept, Parita! would love to try any of your recipes.. a simple baking one would be perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great new feature, it sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great idea Parita!! Will surely send in!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool....this rocks....Parita..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice idea and a great way to get the feedback.....All the best dear

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats a great idea Parita...waiting to try some stuff from ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thats a great idea Parita...waiting to try some stuff from ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. A great idea!

    By the way, I have posted my Ras-El-Hanout recipe in my comment section. Feel free to try it and blog about it. Remember that it is quite an approximative recipe...

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great new feature, Parita! I had thought of adding it, but the fact that it will remain empty stopped me. Yours is sure to be a success!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Interesting feature to your blog. All the very best dear:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is an excellent idea. Now I have to go through my bookmarks and see how many of your recipes I have bookmarked to try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this. Funny, this morning, I thought about selecting a few blogs, one at a time and cooking from them.

    If I go through with this, I will surely start with yours. It is a fantastic idea.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear parita
    Thats a great idea..
    Let me see what I will try from your blog. I feel like making all your recipes...again ....God proposes and Man disposes...:-)

    I liked your comment at my blog Have a nice week

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my kitchen. Please feel free to pen down your suggestions and comments. If you have any questions or queries please email me at paritasworld@gmail.com or leave a comment. I will try to answer it as soon as possible. Hope you enjoyed your visit here :)