First of all I would like to thank all my wonderful readers and friends who reached out to me when I really needed the most. Honestly some of the emails I got really touched my heart and brought tears in my eyes. So a BIG THANK YOU to everyone, I really am lucky to have you all with me!
Cooking home cooked meals is not easy, especially when you are traveling to different countries and living out of a suitcase. At such times we need something which is easy and can be ready in minutes and of course it has to be extremely satisfying. Today's dish is simple and satisfying Pan Sauteed Asparagus, I learnt this dish from a colleague and I was pleasantly surprised on how easy it was to prepare and how delicious it tasted with all that butter, salt and pepper.
Pan Sauteed Asparagus
1 bunch of fresh asparagus (about 15-20)
1 tbsp of unsalted butter
Salt to taste
Freshly grounded black pepper to taste
- Chop off the ends of the asparagus and give it a good rinse in cold water.
- Heat a non stick pan, add in your butter, once melted throw in your asparagus.
- Season with some salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Cover and cook for about 5-7 mins, until crispy and cooked.
- Serve hot as an appetizer of side dish.