Ingredients: 1 cup boiled mashed potatoes 1/2 cup fresh/dried fenugreek(methi) leaves finely chopped 2 tbsp fine bread crumbs 1/2 cup sweet corn roughly grinded 2 green chillies finely chopped 1 tsp fresh lime juice 1 tsp sugar 1 tsp chaat masala Salt to taste 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander Bread crumbs to roll the cutlets in
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees C.
- Mix all the above ingredients together nicely. Make sure you dont make it extremely mushy.
- Make small round balls and press them in middle to make flat round cutlets.
- Roll these cutlets in bread crumbs.
- Line the baking tray with foil paper.
- Grease the foil paper using little oil.
- Bake the cutlets for 15 mins on one side, flip and bake for another 15 mins until light brown on both the sides.
- Serve hot with sauce or coriander chutney. You can also use these cutlets in between the burger buns.