1/2 cup gram flour (Besan)
2 tbsp Semilona (makes chillas crispy)
2 green chillies finely cut
1 medium size tomato finely cut
1/2 cup spring onions finely cut
1 tbsp finely chopped corainder leaves
1 tsp salt
1 pinch Asafoetida
1 tsp cumin seeds
2 to 3 tsp oil for cooking
- Mix gram flour, semilona, salt, asafoetia and cumin seeds in a bowl.
- Add little water and make a smooth paste out of it, the consistency will be of dosa batter.
- Add finely cut spring onions, tomatoes, corainder leaves and green chillies. Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Heat non stick pan , add 1 tsp of oil, spread the batter, cover and cook it for 5 to 10 mins on medium heat.
- Cook on both the sides until light brown.
- Serve hot with corainder chutney or tomato sauce.
- Variations - Use can also use grated carrots, cucumber, capsicum and cabbage.